The most common cause is improper use of the belt, which may be exposed to too much heat, above the recommended temperature for the cover used.
Conveyor belt covers
In these cases we suggest that you first identify the constant and peak temperatures of the material transported. Only then, if necessary, with the help of our Technical Team, is it possible to adjust or change the specification of the type of rubber.
This type of identification and analysis ensures that the correct cover is chosen for your operation, optimizing productivity and avoiding unscheduled downtimes.
We have developed several types of covers to meet the most different needs such as:
- The Family of Covers Resistant to High Temperatures
- The Family of Covers Resistant to Abrasion
- The Family of Flame-retardant Covers
- The Family of Covers for Transporting Grains
- The Family of Covers Resistant to Rips and Impacts
- The Family of Covers Resistant to Mineral-Based Oils and Acids
- The Family of Covers Resistant to Chemical Reactions
- The Family of Covers Resistant to Plant Resins and Turpentine
If you have any questions about conveyor belts or their components, please contact our sales office at firstname.lastname@example.org.